Personal Data Protection
TAV İŞLETME HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL DATA
- DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data can be processed by TAV İşletme Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (the “Company”), in the capacity of the data controller, in the context explained below, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (the “Law”).
You can reach detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data by our Company in the TAV İşletme Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi, Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data, publicly available at the web address of [tavisletmehizmetleri.com.tr].
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, which shall be collected, may be processed, according to the basic principles laid down in the Law and within the terms and conditions of processing personal data set forth in articles 5 and 6 of the Law, for the purposes of, mainly, taking the necessary actions to ensure that our customers benefit from travel services; carrying out financial and accounting operations; detection and prevention of illegal activities such as fraud, theft, abuse, and carrying out legal proceedings related to them; establishment, use, and protection of our rights and interests by following the legal processes; carrying out necessary activities for compliance with ground operations security policies and procedures; finalizing requests from legally binding and authorized public or private institutions; fulfilling our legal or contractual obligations or the obligations related to internal and external procedures to which we are subject; ensuring the continuity of our business activities; performing and finalizing processes related to requests, suggestions, questions, or complaints to ensure customer satisfaction; responding requests from legally binding and authorized public or private institutions; carrying out statistical and similar studies for the purpose of evaluation, performance measurement, and analysis of the products and services offered; and, if you give your explicit consent, performing advertising, promotion and marketing activities; conducting data analytics studies focused on marketing; conducting direct and customized marketing studies using individual-specific data such as behavior, past preferences, and shopping habits; conducting marketing communications through channels such as SMS, e-mail, telephone; allowing your participation in activities such as surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and conducting activities in this respect; and for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- planning and/or performing the activities of ensuring legal and technical security of our Company and of related persons who have business relation with our Company
- Planning and/or performing the activities required for recommending and promoting the products and services offered by our Company and/or on behalf of and in account of our Company, by customizing them according to taste, usage habits, and needs of related persons,
- Making necessary studies/works and conducting related business processes in order to provide related persons with the opportunity to benefit from the products and/or services offered by our Company and/or on behalf of and in account of our Company,
- Making necessary studies/works, by our related business units, for the performance of commercial and/or operational activities carried out by our Company, and conducting the business processes in relation thereto,
- Planning and/or implementing commercial and/or business strategies of our Company
- PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
Your personal data which shall be collected, may be disclosed to our business partners in Turkey and abroad, mainly our group companies listed at the web address of [www.tavhavalimanlari.com.tr], our shareholders, mainly the Aéroports de Paris Group, our suppliers, and legally authorized public authorities and competent private persons, in order to achieve the Purposes, in accordance with the personal data processing terms and conditions set forth in articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
- METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you contact our Company, your personal data shall be collected in electronic and/or physical environment, by means of the general directorate of our Company, printed and online forms, business cards, open internet sources, fax, mail, e-mail, phone, call/ communication center, website, mobile application and corporate social media channels.
In addition, your personal data shall be collected based on the reasons for the fulfillment of the legal obligations set forth in articles 5 and 6 of the Law; legitimate interest; establishment and performance of a contract; establishment, use, and protection of a right; and receiving your explicit consent, if any.
- AS THE OWNER OF PERSONAL DATA, YOUR RIGHTS DEFINED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
We hereby notify that, as a personal data owner, you have the following rights according to article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- If your personal data are processed, to request information in relation thereto,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred in Turkey and abroad,
- In case your personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request the correction thereof and to request that any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred,
- Despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws, to request that personal data be erased or destroyed in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist and that any operation carried out in this context be reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred,
- To object against any result, if any, which may occur to your disadvantage, due to analysis of processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If you sustain any damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, to demand indemnification of damages.
You can send, to our Company, your applications relating to your rights set forth above, by filling in the TAV İşletme Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi Data Subject Application Form available at the address of [tavisletmehizmetleri.com.tr]. Depending on the nature of your demand, your application shall be concluded within the shortest time and at the latest within thirty days and free of charge; however, if the transaction requires any extra cost, you may be charged a fee based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.